If you’ve ever been interested in blogging better, or just listening to me perform an organized(ish) brain dump of a lot of WordPress power user blogging tips and tricks, you’ll want to be at the Portland WordPress meetup on October 29th. Daniel invited me to come and share some things with the group.
Topics to be covered include (but are not limited to):
- idea management / article creation and workflow
- writing in various places both within and outside of the WordPress interface
- media tips
- a few useful plugins
- my newsletters and how they relate to my blogs
- social, search, and incoming link strategery
- things I schedule and automate vs. things I choose to do manually
What else is on your mind? If there’s something else related to content creation, publishing, or sharing that you’d like to hear about, leave a comment and I’ll see if I can help.