I have affiliate relationships with various vendors of products and services. These relationships help to support this site when links here are used for product purchases. Links to products or services may be affiliate links, which means that I receive a small commission if a purchase is made after following an affiliate link. Yay for beer money.
I’ve chosen vendors for my relationships based on my experiences with their products and services; if I’m recommending a product, it’s because I love it. I won’t recommend a product or service that I don’t believe in.
Some of my favorite companies with which I have affiliate relationships include:
- Amazon.com – what don’t they have?
- Andrew S. Gibson – photography ebooks
- B&H Photo and Video – all things photographic
- BorrowLenses.com – camera and lens rental
- Craft & Vision – affordable photography ebooks
- FreshBooks – easy online invoicing
- Inspired Exposure Photography eBooks
- iStockPhoto – stock photography
- PhotoShelter – serious photo gallery & ecommerce hosting
- Shutterstock – stock photography
- Stuck in Customs – photography tutorials, training, and ebooks
- ScanCafe – photo scanning service to digitize your old negatives
- Sprout Social – social media analytics and scheduling
- ThinkGeek – Geeky toys, shirts, puzzles, and more
- WP Engine – managed WordPress web hosting
As of January 2012 I am a speaker for SmugMug’s local user groups (SMUGs). They compensate me with a SmugMug account and cover my travel expenses for these events.